The cooking bags offered by Ready Chef Go! will allow you to enjoy a family dinner without all the fuss. These bags are easy to use and offer minimal clean up, leaving no messy pots or pans to scrub after dinner. Cooking bags are a perfect addition to any kitchen, and the use of some helpful cooking techniques will help you get the most out of these cooking solutions.
Tips for Best Results with Your RCG! Cooking Bags
To create a healthy and delicious meal with your RCG! cooking bags, we recommend that you follow these 10 helpful cooking tips. While we provide cooking bag instructions with all our bags, these practices will improve your cooking experience:
- Don’t overload the bag. The amount of food in the bag will affect cook times. Your meal will cook faster with a smaller portion size inside of the bag.
- Prevent sticking. Anti-stick spray inside the cooking bag can prevent chicken, steak, and other protein sources from sticking.
- Use a microwave-safe dish or baking sheet. Cooking the bag on one of these will allow for easy handling when your meal is ready.
- Extend the cook time of frozen foods. You should double the recommended cook time for frozen meals.
- Keep cooking bags intact. Take care to avoid piercing or puncturing the bag before you cook.
- Always cook with the clear side of the bag facing up. This helps the food inside to cook evenly, and you won’t have to flip the bag throughout the process.
- Avoid handling the bag immediately after cooking. Wait at least one minute before you open the bag so the hot steam has a chance to escape.
- Drain the bag carefully. Should liquid accumulate in the bag during cooking, cut a small hole into the bag to drain before fully cutting open the bag.
- Use your cooking bags for a variety of foods. The RCG! cooking bags are great for cooking vegetables and lean protein. They can also make a delicious dessert – simply cook sliced strawberries, peaches, or apples in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Try cooking bags for processed foods. The RCG! cooking bags make it easier than ever to cook mixed vegetables, hot dogs, chicken nuggets, and other freezer meals. Check out our recipes to find the perfect meal for you.
At Ready Chef Go!, we want to take the hassle out of mealtime. Our innovative cooking bags can be used in an oven, microwave or grill for a fast and healthy meal your entire family can enjoy. We offer an extensive collection of cooking bag-friendly recipes, and when coupled with our cooking techniques and best practices, you’ll have a quick and easy meal to please even the pickiest of eaters.
Want to learn more about cooking bags and their uses?
- Read about the Different Types of Cooking Bags RCG! offers.
- Are you ready to add the perfect addition to your kitchen? Purchase your bags here.
- Still have questions? Contact us today!