Courtesy of Chef Mark Cleveland
- 10 oz of pork ribs
- Pre-made marinade or make your own by mixing Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper together in a bowl. (For best results, marinate the ribs the day before you grill and refrigerate)
- ¾ lb of fingerling potatoes, Dutch yellow potatoes, or diced red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of seasoning blend such as Everson Spice California Garlic & Pepper, Herb Crusted Seasoning, or Cajun Seasoning.
- ¼ cup of scallions, sliced thin
- Sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 Ready. Chef. Go!® Grilling and Oven Bag