This delicious Peach Blueberry Crumble can be cooked from start to finish in only 25 minutes.
Courtesy of Chef Mark Cleveland
Serves 2-4 per bag
- 1 ¼ Pounds Stone Fruit, pitted & quartered (I used organic peeled peaches, apricots & nectarines)
- 1/3 Cup Peach or Apricot Jam (add a little orange juice & chopped fresh or dried fruit if it’s too thick to loosen it to sauce consistency)
- 1/3 Cup Almond Coconut Streusel Topping*
- (Opt) 1/3 Cup Fresh Blueberries
Pouch bags. Cut the stone fruit into quarters. If the pits stick, use a small serrated pairing knife to cut around the pit. Add the quartered fruit to the bag, top w/ peach jam, then optional blueberries. Top with streusel crumble topping. Seal the bags.
*Almond Coconut Streusel Topping
- ¾ Cup Almond Flour
- ¾ Cup AP or Whole Wheat Flour or Gluten Free Flour
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Cane Sugar
- ¾ Tsp Cinnamon or Pumpkin Pie Spice
- (Opt) Fresh herbs like lemon verbena & pineapple sage
Warm coconut oil with optional herbs. Cool slightly, remove herbs, then stir into dry ingredients to form a crumbly streusel topping. Chill. Keep left overs in the freezer or fridge.