Salmon cooks perfectly and quickly in Ready. Chef. Go!® Grilling bags. If you like your salmon moist and tender, be sure to carefully keep track of the time. If baby apples aren’t in season, use fresh or dried apricots or plums or fresh blueberries or blackberries. You are welcome to use your favorite dry spice blends such as Old Bay, Zatarain’s, Chili Powder, or others if you choose not to make your own. Seven ingredients together have never been more scrumptious as you’ll taste in this recipe.
Courtesy of Chef Mark Cleveland
Time to Prep: ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
Ease to Prep: ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
Taste Score: ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
- 1½ tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup of dry vermouth or chicken broth
- 3 to 4 cloves of garlic, rough chop
- ½ lb of broccoli rabe, broccolette, or rapini
- 1 lb of fresh wild caught salmon
- 1½ tablespoons of Chef Mark’s Seafood Spice Blend (see bottom for recipe)* or any seafood seasoning of your choice such as Old Bay, Zatarain’s, Chef Paul Prudhomme’s, etc.
- 3 to 4 baby apples, halved
- 1 Ready. Chef. Go!® Grilling and Oven Bag