This savory seafood dish will spice up your dinner routine and pair perfectly with your favorite side dishes.
Courtesy of Chef Mark Cleveland
Serves 2 to 4
- 1 Pound Baby Heirloom Potatoes, (cooked)
- ½ Pound Favorite Sausage, Kielbasa or Andouille
- 1 Medium Onion, wedges
- 6 Cloves Garlic, peeled & crushed
- 2 Small Lemons, halved
- 2 Ears Whole Corn, cut in thirds
- 1 Pound Shrimp, large (I used head-on large whiteleg shrimp)
- ¼ Cup Seafood Boil Dry Spice Blend, such as Old Bay, Zatarains, Everson, Savory Spice Blends, Etc.
- 2 ½ Cups Water or Broth
Using RCG! Slow Cooker Bags: Cut the cooked potatoes into bite-sized pieces and load into the bottom of the bag. Add in the sausage, whole if using minis or cut into bite-sized slices. Top w/ the onions & peeled, crushed garlic cloves. Squeeze in the lemon juice & then add the halves to the bag. Load in the corn. Top w/ beautiful fresh raw shrimp. Sprinkle over the dry spice blend & pour the liquid around the side. Seal the bags.