For many people, cooking with a microwave means heating up TV dinners or nuking yesterday’s leftovers. It’s time to put an end to these stereotypes! Microwaves offer a plethora of healthier options that are just as convenient. Ready. Chef. Go!® makes it easier than ever to prepare a delicious and healthy meal without ever turning on your stove or oven.
Healthy Microwave Meals: From Main Course to Side Dish
Whether you are making a weeknight dinner for you and your family or you need to cook for a crowd, a microwaved meal can be easily thrown together. There are many “cheat” recipes available that let you avoid the mess and hassle of an oven for fast, healthy, and flavorful cooking.
- Breakfast food. While the microwave has long been used to heat up oatmeal or grits for breakfast, there are many more options available if you enjoy a nutritious diet. From eggs to turkey breakfast sausage, you can start your morning with the fuel you need to propel you through your day.
- Meat and poultry. Who knew that you could cook pork, beef, and chicken in the microwave? At RCG!, we offer a wealth of protein-packed, healthy microwave recipes, including our main and side dish options perfect for any occasion.
- Side dishes. It is difficult to find healthier recipes than those chock-full of vegetables. Create low-fat, vegilicious meals with our microwave cooking bags. Check out our collection of side dish recipes your family is sure to love.
Benefits of Microwave Cooking
When it comes to cooking healthy microwave meals, the possibilities are endless with Ready. Chef. Go!®. Here are some additional benefits to this simple cooking method:
- Quick process. Microwaving is one of the most convenient methods of cooking. It will dramatically reduce your cook time and cleanup, so you can spend more time with your family and less time in the kitchen.
- Cooking on a stove top or over an open flame can be hazardous if not done properly. Microwave cooking offers you peace of mind, with the many safeguards microwave ovens have installed to keep you and your home safe.
- Energy saving. Think about how warm your home gets when you have to cook a meal for hours in the oven. Microwaves use fewer watts and less energy than a full-sized oven, preventing your kitchen from heating up and keeping you and your family comfortable.
- Easy cleanup. Whether you’re using a stove, conventional oven, or grill, it is hard to prevent a mess. With a microwave, the mess is minimal and, with less cleanup, you’ll save time and energy after you’re done eating.
Ready to Bring Healthy Microwave Cooking to Your Kitchen?
If a quick and healthy meal with minimal cleanup sounds like what your family needs, then you are in luck! At Ready. Chef. Go!® we offer a wealth of microwave and oven bags that can dramatically improve your life and your kitchen. To learn more about our products, how to use them, and where to find them, please contact us today.