In the past, microwaves have primarily been used to heat up leftovers or frozen, pre-packaged dinners. While these are certainly important functions, microwaves can be used to do bigger and better things with the right tools. Now, with our innovative microwave cooking bag, you can make a delicious, home-cooked meal quickly and without the mess. Take advantage of this handy solution and make a healthy meal for you and your family in a matter of minutes.
When you think about food you can cook in the microwave, you might not even consider heating up a main dish (unless it was leftovers). However, the microwave steam bags from RCG! let you do just that. Some of the main dishes you can prepare using your microwave include, but are not limited to:
- Seafood. If you’re looking for a low-fat dinner, we recommend placing your favorite type of seafood into one of our steam bags. You’ll love our panko crusted honey mustard salmon recipe, which only takes 15-20 minutes to cook!
- Breakfast. If you want to prepare a well-balanced breakfast for you and your family but are short on time, the RCG! microwave bags are a great option. Our breakfast sausage and tater tots with fresh vegetables is a recipe that even your children will enjoy.
- World Cuisines. If you’ve always wanted to try a recipe from a different part of the world, you don’t have to shy away from the microwave. Recipes like stuffed peppers and sweet and sour vegetables are all options when using microwave bags.
As an added bonus, you’ll create a main dish for your family’s dinner or breakfast table with minimal mess. Say goodbye to the days of scrubbing pots and washing pans!
Some nights, you may not want/need to make an entire meal in your microwave. Perhaps you need a dish for a potluck or you’ve cooked your main course in a traditional method but want a quick side. Again, microwave bags can help. Whether you need to steam some vegetables without added fats or oils or you want a side of seasoned fingerling potatoes with your Thanksgiving turkey, microwave steam bags are the tool you need in your pantry. With an extensive collection of side dish recipes at your disposal ranging from Brussels sprouts to dessert, your family will never get bored.
So, what can you cook in a microwave? The possibilities are endless thanks to the microwave steam bags from Ready. Chef. Go!®. If you have any questions about our products or how to use them, please contact us today. We look forward to helping you find out how our cooking bags can improve–and simplify–your life.
Want to learn more about Ready. Chef. Go!®?
- Read about the Different Types of Cooking Bags RCG! offers.
- Looking for even more recipes? View our entire library.
- Ready to add the perfect addition to your kitchen? Purchase your bags here!